2009年1月12日 星期一

Eagle outside my window!

When I was thinking about an algorithm of project at home. I heard some noise just outside the window. All my cats were rushing around like crazy. After some while, the noise does not stop, and I decide to take a look about that. I was stunned by what I saw. An eagle is just standing out side my window, eating a dove!! I live in Taipei, a mega-city without eagle for a long long time. When I was a boy, I live in the suburb of a small city, Chai-Yi, there were always eagle on the sky. I have not seen eagle in nature for a long time since I move to Taipei.
Suddenly, a eagle is standing out side my window. I am so surprised about this. Maybe the environment is getting better gradually.
It eyes are so beautiful, I have never observe an eagle so closely, less the 1 meteor. But while it's eating, it remind me it's a hunter. It can kill my cats easily with it's claw. This point made me a little bit nervous. Anyway beside of this, I am very happy to see an eagle out side the window.





















沒有留言: